|Board Appraisal Services|
Why Conduct a Board Appraisal?
A well-conducted board appraisal will achieve the following:
· Benchmark board performance against established best practice
· Reflect on the role of the board, its objectives and efficacy
· Create the opportunity to enhance board effectiveness
· Inform best practice for the recruitment and appointment of directors
· Identify future development needs
Why use a Third Party to Facilitate?
Independent facilitation lends objectivity to a board appraisal. It provides a non-threatening medium through which directors can provide frank input, enhancing the credibility of the appraisal process.
Why use the IoDSA?
What the IoDSA brings to the table:
· Over 150 appraisals and six years’ experience
· Facilitation for directors, by directors
· Broad experience across multiple sectors
· Ability to benchmark performance against an extensive database of similar organisations
· Robust methodology based on King III
· Identification of director development training and action plans to address the board appraisal findings
What We Offer
We facilitate appraisals of:
· The board as a collective
· Board committees
· The chairman of the board
· The company secretary and
· The individual directors
Organisations could decide to evaluate all of the above components in the same year, or to use a staggered approach with various configurations based on a cost/benefit analysis.
NEW IN 2015 – Specifically tailored offerings to suit various budgets and entity types
(including listed and large private, public sector, SME’s, Trusts, NPO’s)
Board Appraisal Services Contact
2015/10/12 » 2015/10/27
Being a Director Series: Part 1 - 4 _ Package deal _12, 13, 26, 27 October 2015
2015/10/12 » 2015/10/14
Being a Director Part 1_12 October 2015
Being a Director Part 2_13 October 2015
2015/10/14 » 2015/10/29
AltX Director Induction Programme_14, 15, 28 & 29 October 2015_JHB